Friday, July 01, 2005

Going Out of Town

We're going out of town for a few days to visit with our friends. Should be back sometime Monday. Since I can't read much while riding in the car, I'll be working on my WIPs (works-in-progress) with the help of my hubby's trusty Palm Pilot. (Writing while in the car looks more like scribbling.)

I came up with an idea for a children's/young adult book last evening; I'm very excited about the concept, so we'll see if this story writes itself. It has some potential. I also recently remembered a story I wrote back in high school, intended to be a short children's book. I'm considering rewriting it a bit, and see what happens. These fictional pieces are in addition to my non-fiction book I've been working on lately, adding bits and pieces here and there.

I'm just so glad to finally feel inspired; I hope this weekend turns up some creative ideas to keep the ball rolling. :o)

Happy 4th of July, a wee bit early! And Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends!
blog comments powered by Disqus