Friday, June 24, 2005

Quiet

Sorry I've been so quiet lately; I'm working on several different projects. In the meantime I've been fighting a cold, added allergies, and adjusting to reactions to some new medication which caused quite bout of insomnia for two weeks, which brought my writing progress to a halt.

Right now I'm working on my All Info About Marriage site, trying to get it ready to go live as soon as possible, but it's been on the back-burner because of everything I've been dealing with. This is now my high priority.

In addition to that, I'm creating a personal website to compliment my writing services site, as I want TemlynWriting.com to lean more towards the business I'm running, and my personal writings should be maintained on a personal site.

I'm also working on a site to serve as a network for the marriage groups that my husband and I run, to bring them together more, and define the purpose a little better.

I'm considering adopting Angela Giles Klocke's method of keeping track of her queries and such the way she does on her blog. It's a good way of keeping track, as well as keeping accountable because others are viewing them.

I'm working on some queries, and trying to find some good paying markets and writing jobs. When it rains, it pours, and my hubby and I are seeing it once again. We've finally gotten our pipe/plumbing problem fixed and paid off, as well as our windows, and now we're facing more medical bills, currently and in the near future. I feel as though I'm under a bit of pressure to get some well-paid writing done. Just when we thought we had a bit of a break from the money issues...well, if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears!

Well, I need to get back to work! I'll try to update again soon!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus