Friday, July 15, 2005

My Kitty Muse

Our cat likes to watch me work at my desk.
I guess you could say he's my muse.

Sometimes he likes to try his hand at writing, too. I'm not sure how effective his random pawing keystrokes will be in his effort to write a book, but I can always be his copy editor. He's inspiring, I tell ya! Does he look comfortable, or what?

(Click on the photo to see him in all of his full-size glory. He's adorable!)


I also want to say "Thank you" to the following people who have recently subcribed to my blog, or mentioned me in a post:

Angela Giles Klocke at The Life and Times of Me
MacAllister Stone at Stones in the Field
Joanne D. Kiggins at WritingAfterDark
Ben & Ann Wilson at Marriages Restored
Cindy Swan at Notes in the Key of Life
Barbara at Babies & Bylines
Patrick at A Stop at Willoughby
Waterfall at A Sort of Notebook
Megan at I Talk, You Listen
blog comments powered by Disqus