Monday, June 06, 2005

Need Some Input on Marriage Topics, Issues, & Features


Well, I'm finally gearing up to announce that I'm creating the Marriage site at All Info About, in addition to the Musicals site, which is already live and going strong! It's been in the works, and I've just been waiting for the new version of the template in order to start creating the pages. The site is not yet live, and I have no "real" pages up yet. I'm working on some articles and features, and will be implementing them as I go.

That said, I'm looking for all sorts of input from YOU about what features you'd like to see on the new All Info About Marriage site! What miscellaneous features would be included in the ideal marriage-related website?

I'm already planning a newsletter and message board. As for articles, what would you like to see?

Please e-mail me with your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions!

Thanks!

blog comments powered by Disqus