Tuesday, January 17, 2006

AbsoluteWrite Monday Meme #5

Last Live Music Show Seen: Wow, I haven't been to a concert in several years. My husband and I saw the touring cast of the Broadway musical Wicked in November. I'm not sure if it counts, but it is a musical.

Last CD Purchased: Currently collecting DVDs, though I used to buy CDs all the time. Last one bought was probably Broadway's The Lion King.

Last Thing Cooked: A ground beef stew recipe I stumbled upon recently.

Last New Thing Eaten: Malt-o-Meal's version of Cheerios, called Scooters.

Last Thing Bought: A 5-book haul at Barnes and Noble's clearance tables!

Last Gift Received: I can't remember the last gift my mom gave us for Christmas, as we just visited within the last 2 weeks, so the last actual gifts I recember receiving specifically are 2 adorable pairs of soda bottle cap earrings made by my husband. :o)

Last Piece of Clothing Bought or Received as a Gift: Do purses count? LOL! Okay, an adorable black sweater with a mock green/blue/stripey shirt underneath, and French cuffs. From my mom. She has great taste. :o)

Last Embarrassing Experience: Jumbling my words when talking with a girl friend I haven't seen since high school.

Last Totally New Experience: Cast member in a musical premier January 10, 2006.

Last Foreign Country Visited, if any: Canada, though it doesn't seem so foreign. Before that, Mexico and Ghana, West Africa.

Last Big Achievement: Having the honor of my personal essay "A Walk in the Clouds" accepted in the Stories of Strength anthology.

Category tags:
blog comments powered by Disqus