Monday, January 09, 2006

AbsoluteWrite Monday Meme #4

1. What is your most hated and dreaded household chore. Why?

I don't know about hated and dreaded, but I'm not too keen on mopping the floor. I'm a little OCD, so I have a tendency of trying to not leave any suds whatsoever behind, and overdoing the mopping in general. Hubby usually mops for me. :o) On the other hand, I enjoy cleaning the bathroom. Am I weird or what?

2. Do you ever drink out of the beverage container or always pour a glass?

I usually pour a glass, but sometimes I drink straight out of the container. It's just hubby and myself. We don't do this with stuff that might be shared with company, though. And I never did it until I got married, and caught hubby doing it.

3. Over the counter pain relief: Aspirin, acetominiphen or ibuprophen? (if those aren't your options, what are?)

Hmm. I can't remember the scientific names or if they correlate to any of these, but we prefer Tylenol and Aleve.

4. What was the first car (or motorcycle if that's the case) you bought for yourself?

I've never bought one for myself, but as a couple our first vehicle bought together was/is our Chevy Trailblazer.

5. It's a lovely, sunny weekend day. What would you go do if you could do whatever you wanted to do (within your usual means).

Pack a picnic in the park!

6. Name your favorite board game.

I love Trivial Pursuit and Scrabble!

7. How many blankets do you sleep under and how many pillows do you use?

2 and 1/2 blankets (1 sheet, 1 electric blanket [warm, though it's rarely on], and the comforter at our feet.) 2 pillows.

8. How many pets and of what type do you currently live with? You may name them if you wish.

We have one cat, with too many names to list here, though his "given" name is Cougar.

9. Biggest grammar peeve.

Anything related to "leet speak."

10. Favorite flower or other plant, should you not be into flowers.


Daisies!

Category tags:
blog comments powered by Disqus