Thursday, August 10, 2006

New issue of Writers Remember: Filling the Inkwell

My, my -- it sure has been a while since I last posted! Things have been crazy-hectic, and there's no sign of that changing any time soon. So, I'll share a simple update.

Writers Remember is back with a new issue of our E-zine/newsletter: Filling the Inkwell! (We never really went anywhere -- I just wasn't able to keep up for a short while with other things taking precedence).

So without further ado, here it is!

http://www.writersremember.com/newsletter/2006/aug10.html

To subscribe click here, or here, or send an e-mail to: writersremember-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

We're planning on a book discussion, and will be having a vote in the next few weeks, so check back for more information, as I'll be posting more about it here, as well as in the Writers Remember Forums!

Have a great weekend! I've got family visiting (my grandma and cousin and cousin's kids -- all of whom I haven't seen in 3 and 1/2 years!), so I'll be keeping busy for the next 2 weeks!

And my birthday is in 10 days! :o)
blog comments powered by Disqus