Sunday, October 23, 2005

Just popping in!

Oops! It wasn't until AGK (Angela Giles Klocke) left me a message that I realized how long it's been since I last posted! I really need to get the hang of short posts more often. ;o)

This is just a note to say that I will post again this week! And I will try to remember to post little things here and there from now on so that I don't have to prattle (I love the sound of the word "prattle") on for multiple paragraphs once a month.

Just got home from an awesome marriage class session. I'm kind of dealing with a caffeine high right now. Went to lunch earlier with some friends from church. Vietnamese food. Vietnamese coffee. Rumor has it that one serving is equal to three coffee pots full of caffeine. Super caffeinated. Super high. Giggly and silly and yawning high. Got treated to a Tazo Green Tea Frappuccino (YUM! no coffee--no caffeine, on hubby's orders--"No more caffeine for you!"). Typing and watching the Houston Astros play the Chicago White Sox in the World Series. I just noticed I'm typing like my lovely Cortney! Hee hee!

Aaaagh!!! If hubby keeps shouting out like that I'm going to hurt myself--I keep jumping out of my seat every time he lets out an "Aaagh!" about this game. *laughing*

Gotta go. More soon! I promise! :o)

Addendum:
I am preparing a response for those who have personally contacted me about Writers Remember. We've registered a domain name, and have an outline in the works with the plans for the site. I'll be contacting each of you shortly, and posting more about this in the near future. Thanks!
blog comments powered by Disqus