Monday, May 02, 2005

Busy bee!

I've been meaning to update here, but I've been so incredibly busy!

Lots of new updates at my Musicals site! I've been updating the site with new stuff pretty much every few days, so there's always something new and fresh! I'll be creating:

a newsletter (that you can sign up for in order to receive updates),
a forum (to boost chit-chat about musical stuff), and
a blog (to use for frequent updates about musical stuff)

...very, very soon, so check in often!

I've been approved for a site at Garden and Hearth, and will be writing on the topic of marriage, and how to keep your marriage alive. The site won't be live for a few weeks, but I'll be updating as it progresses.

A few recent circumstances in my life have inspired me to write about them. It's interesting how that happens. One minute you're going through something (good or not-so-good) and the next thing you know, you're inspired to write about it. I figure that we go through things for a reason, and maybe my experiences will help someone else someday.

Que sera, sera.
blog comments powered by Disqus